Tuesday, March 20, 2012

Finchera Update

A nice document awaited me in the mail today. It was a copy of the new Fincheran Bill of Rights. This was just publicly released today. The government there truly is keeping to the values of Phanafia, it's beautiful. I always loved Phanafia. Everything that happened is such a shame. Not to mention me and thousands of other peoples families were torn apart. Can't say I miss my parents. I'm glad I never had children, though. Not because I didn't want to but because I know I wouldn't be able to be there for them today. Getting off emotional subjects and back onto the Bill of Rights...I will post it here, for all to see.

Finchera Bill of Rights, Published March 17th, 2012

I) All citizens should not be discrminated against in any way pertaining to Race, Religion, or Sexuality. Failure to comply to this should result in arrest.
II) The use of private enterprise and non-state controlled business is strictly prohibited.
III) All citizens should be granted leave and entrance freely into and out of the nation. A visit from citizens and non-citizens requires nothing more than a brief check on personal information.
IV) All young citizens should fight for the nation compulsory in military service when called upon. This applies for all major wars against capitalist and foriegn enemies.
V) Education is to be state-controlled, and not compulsory.
VI) All citizens immigrating and applying for citizenship must pledge oath to the nation, the Mazzane Society and national leaders.
VII) All citizens should have equal oppourtunity to take a place in government.
VIII) Recreational drugs should be used freely upon choice.
IX) OBGYN clinics are not to be banned.

No comments:

Post a Comment